Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lead, follow, or just say @#$@# it, I'm out

It's been a while since I rambled about politics, so I will make it brief.  I absolutley love (sarcasm font) watching the morons in DC attempt to fix our budget and debt problem. To quote a loyal reader of the blog, "it's like watching a monkey f@ck a football."

The funness went to new levels last nigth when POTUS / the annointed one decided to storm out of the budget meetings because both sides weren't seeing eye-to-eye.  I'm sure that the Republicans weren't playing nice, but regardless, way to be a leader, POTUS, and storm out. 

When I think of all the great leaders I've read about, met, admire, follow, none of them just said, "F@ck it, I'm out" when times were difficult. In fact, those that acted that way, were generally perceived as the non-hero. Regardless -- the one thing that really bothers me is this quote, "this could bring my presidency down" ... atta way to think about he country first! Nothing says leadership like thinking about yourself before the needs of the country.

But let's not just stick the blame on POTUS, granted - he deserves most of it, all involved are at fault. They just need to come to a decision instead of playing politics. I think we'd all be in a better place if we removed everyone and started from scratch in 2012.  Since I am legally able to run for president starting in September, I think I'm going to throw my name in that hat.  Ha ha ha ha ... imagine that ... me running a country.  Wow - you think the debt is bad now ... just wait until I'm in charge. I could figure out a way to bankrupt China.

No comments:

Post a Comment