Friday, April 1, 2011

Change of heart?

I'm going to say its an April Fool's joke, but according to CNN and MSNBC, US military jets will no longer fly combat missions unless they are really needed -- translation - when the rebels run out of track suits, they will call us (link).

No shocker here, the Republicans are all upset and its going all political -- "The idea that ... American air power is grounded unless the place goes to hell is just so unnerving that I can't express it adequately," Senator Lindsey Graham.  I think he has a point, but honestly, just deal with it. Let's save some money, lives and let the Europeans fight this one. Opening Day was yestserday - why don't we focus on the fact the first full day of baseball is tomorrow. And how about J-Hey -- he hits a home run in his first at bat in his first two season ... crazy stuff.  Woo Hoo. Baseball!

See, I even have A.D.D when I write blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment