Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh where, oh where have I been ???

Yes, Captain Fry, I have been MIA. Here's what I can tell you about the last six days:
  • 8 hours of sleep is like an un-assisted triple play -- happens rarely 
  • Wake up calls before five AM (unless you are catching a plane for vacation or running a race) should be against the law
  • According to the recent storms, I don't deserve power ... I've done something bad to someone. We all knew I had bad Karma but lately, my bad luck could be viewed as epic. 
  • Recently used an iPad 2 -- kinda the coolest thing I've played with in a while. Never thought I'd like an iPad ... then I changed my mind. I might be a convert. 
  • They opened a bar with in a mile from my house ... Danger, Will Robinson!
  • The Red Sox are bad ... Furman bad. It's early in the year, but their pitching staff reminds me of the weekend Fry and I pitched against Georgia Southern in '98. 
  • I really could care less about the Royal Wedding. Yay, your royal and getting married. That's super ...
  • You can also add DWTS, the return of Glee and Donald Trump to the things that I could care less about ... birthers ... really, Trump? That's all you've got? Why not just focus on the messiah's fiscal performance? Probably a better position than "birthers" ... 
  • Our anointed leader should really write a book called "How do you win friends, influence people and lie?" Here's a snapshot:  You become president, tell your rival you are going to discuss the budget, invite them to a speech and then embarrass them on national TV by calling their plan complete BS. Yeah, I'm not really a huge Ryan fan, but I actually feel bad for him and think our anointed leader might have lost his nerve. That stunt last week was just low class ...  Personally, I could care less because I've given up hope in the current administration. Just raise taxes so we can treat you like the first Bush and make you a one timer. Would someone please dig up Teddy Roosevelt? I'd take a corpse as a president than our current options.    
  • South Park returns April 27th -- since our politicians have destroyed everything else in life, why not focus on the return of South Park. Seriously, I might start a political party called Apathy in '12.
  • I was in Savannah for a total of 22 hours the last couple of day(s) for work. In fact, I spent more time in my pimped out Expedition (9 hours) than I did sleeping. Quick note on the Expedition, that bad boy doesn't stop on a dime and without the rear view mirror camera, I would have hit seven or eight cars.Aside from that, it had air-conditioned seats which is kinda the coolest thing this week since the new iPad.
So Fry, I apologize. I promise to re-evaluate my time and start sharing more information ... especially the way the Muppets are acting in DC. Lots of good content to mock ... just like my friend Jon Stewart and Rip Van Biden ... really Biden? You can't stay awake? Come on Joe ... your better than that.





No comments:

Post a Comment