Monday, April 18, 2011

What lies ahead ...

In order to keep up with Captain Fry's demand of more content, I"m trying to take a more conscious effort in adding more items to the blog and demonstrate Jed's insanity.  So ... I give you some things to look forward to this week:
  • On Thursday night, I have the priveldge of house guests.  Fortunately for me (insert sarcasm font), they have a 10 AM flight on Friday but since they have not moved out of 1970's thinking, we have to be at the airport at 6 AM to make sure they are on time for their flight (it's international to Puerto Rico -- a US territory). Perhaps they will listen to me when they realized leaving your luggage at the airport for 4 hours is not a good thing. 
  • Said people who are traveling over another holiday (but I bet when the grand kids are here, they won't travel on holidays), are leaving their dog with me. If it was a Golden Retriever or a self sufficient dog, I'd be stoked -- like one of my co-workers, she has a greyhound and her dog sleeps for 20 hours a day. Unfortunately, this dog is moderately high maintenance so I'm hiring dog walkers and kennel people to take care of it while I'm at work.
  • The messiah is going across the country (which means New Hampshire, Illinois, Connecticut, Ohio and California) to sell in his new plan to raise taxes and win the next presidential election.Naturally, the tour does not goto Florida, Georgia, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, etc. Watch this space for some updates from Jed and John Stewart. Going to be a fun week of politics. 
  • Old Momar and his blueblockers are hammering the track suit rebel army and it looks like they could fold any day. Look for our military to step in and help out our English friends. I guess the French are there too but rumor has it, the Libyans flew a German flag so the French withdrew. 
  • I'm planning a vacation and hoping to have that sorted this week -- any suggestions -- hurl them in my direction.
  • And in the wishful thinking category, LeBron James and the Heat will be eliminated from the playoffs and we can all laugh at LeBron for the "decision". In other news, Cleveland will still be upset.
  • Another thing that won't happen this week ... The Red Sox will not reach .500.

No comments:

Post a Comment