Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Advisers" in Libya

Breaking news -- the White House announced that CIA advisers and special ops are now operating in Libya (link) another one from the Guardian (link). Here's another interesting article that shows what other countries are saying / doing (link).

Well, F@ck me running, I guess that debunks that comment last week about no ground troops in Libya. Granted, they are CIA, special operators and pretty much absolute bad asses, but last I looked, they are still Americans who are fighting on behalf of our country in Libya. Call me crazy, but that sure sounds like "boots on the ground". And why aren't the French sending in troops? Hmm ... British and Americans finishing what the French started. That sounds familiar ...

The sad news is that there is no way this won't escalate further. There is no way Obama can afford losing this fight because his character and "word" are at stake. Oh well ... I'll stop rambling about it. Personally, I think we should be more worried about the four nuclear reactors melting down in Japan, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment