Thursday, December 23, 2010

This takes me back ...

Special thanks to Scrat for finding this ... I owe you all an entire blog about Scrat and that will come shortly. He might be the greatest man left in Gwinexico (please move before the cartels take your family). Watch the video, he's #1 running around and diving about at shortstop.

Anywhoo, this video is a stroll down memory land and quite possibly one of my favorite High School Baseball memories -- possibly one of my favorite baseball memories period. Oh and at the 1:18 mark, I would clearly argue that it was not my best performance that year because I feel like sounding like an arrogant son of a bitch today. I only had like 12 Ks that night ... and yes, that's me skipping around and jumping up in the air in the black jacket.





No comments:

Post a Comment