Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Time = Engagement Time

Looks like the snow also sprarked some special magic and a number of my close friends got engaged (or it was just that time but hey, let's focus on the magic of the snow). Aside from my first week out of Furman, I'm not sure I can recall this many people getting engaged at one time.

The good news, all said yes and we aren't going to have to play Kinchifoone Cowboys (lyrics include: That's one of those big things, one I'm gonna always remember, I gave her the ring, she gave me the finger, I gave her my word, she shot me the bird ...) for anyone later this week.

Special congrats to:
  • Dr. Kenneth Noisewater and Collins Hill
  • Athens Girl and Jessie James
  • Beyatch (aka Wisconsin Krisie) and The Man From Down Under
  • Mindy Soko and Not Dan Yohaus (figured you'd like that Fry)
  • Oh and I have to throw Frenchy on the list ... he didn't get engaged over Christmas, but did earlier this year and I forgot to mention it. Plus, his wedding is a great excuse to spend my birthday in the South of France.

Congrats everyone. My your engagement vibes bring us a White Christmas every year and an amazing 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment