Monday, September 17, 2012

What do San Francisco and Huntsville have in common?

Amazing week last week and some quick updates / things that I saw: 
  • Ever been to Menlo Park in Cali?  yeah, it's a pretty cool place if you like sitting in traffic for two hours to go 20 miles. 
  • I had the pleasure of going to the Facebook HQ on Friday - quite possibly the coolest place / office I've seen. Unfortunately, I signed an NDA and can't discuss anything that I saw but it was absolutely amazing and I wish I worked in a compound / complex.
  • Ate dinner at In &  Out Burger -- why is there not an one on the East Coast? I'll trade them a Chick Fila franchise.
  • Took a red eye flight back to Atlanta so I could catch a wedding and all I can say is I hate the red eye.  Awful ... and the woman sitting next to me stole my blanket off my lap when I was sleeping. 
  • Went to a wedding in Huntsville, Alabama -- great wedding, good food, good people, good times.  Now let's talk about Huntsville ... it's kinda in the middle of no where and every non-highway road to get there is kinda awful.  Highly recommend flying to Huntsville if you need to go.  Better yet, fly your friends / family from Huntsville to come see you.
This weekend, my travels take me to Milwaukee and then Wichita the following week.  Looking forward to the skymiles and some more good eats. Thinking about changing this blog to fun eats when traveling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment