Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's a Terrible Tuesday!

I will clearly play Tuesday's Gone in the car on the way home tonight. Not a horrible day, but I'm pretty sure that you couldn't cram any more admin or logistic work into the day. Conference call, expense report, book travel, finance review ... repeat over and over again. Good times! Lucky for me, I'm at a work event all day tomorrow.  

Some other fun things from the day:
  • Bought me some Wild Card and Divisional Series tickets for the Braves.  The good news, I'm not charged for them until the game is played. The bad news, this year's Braves team is either really good, or absolutely horrible. When they are bad, they are Shiloh High School bad.  In really more miserable news, just realized as I type this I bought tickets for a game where I'm flying back from Chicago. Sure hope its a night game. 
  • In some political news that most don't care about, Romney was recorded saying something stupid in a video that was release by Jimmy Carter's grandson. Personally, I thought the end for Romney was before the race event started but this pretty much seals the deal. And if any of you (and this means you Dad) thought Romney was going to win, you were delusional. And for you Obamaites (my sister and Captain Fry), don't get too happy - the lowest common denominator is going to win. Woo Hoo for voting for the best of the worst!!! Good thing I don't look to politicians for inspiration. 
  • Back to Jimmy Carter's grandson -- this kid clearly hit his head often as a kid / or adult. I've included the video below and this guy is all over the place. Based on my knowledge of FBI interrogation tactics, looking up to the left and to the right tends to mean you are lying. Watch this guy -- not sure he was telling the truth when he said his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment