Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The headline says it all



Typically, I don't agree with LZ Granderson, but I would have to say his latest article has some very solid points (link).  Titled, I want this election over -- now, the article points out that politics are crap and that the whole process is a mess. I would have loved for him to point out more of POTUS' flaws, but at least he acknowledges that he is a politician and flawed. 

I know my ancestors would hate me for this, but I would love it if we went to a Parliamentary system.  Wouldn't it be great if we could vote out people when they suck? I realize there are a world of issues with the Parliamentary systems, especially since I got to see it up close and in person for a few years.  But the way things are running here, it's at least work exploring.  Of course, I'm also a fan of the DH in both leagues and a playoff for College Football -- two things that won't happen either.



No comments:

Post a Comment