Sunday, May 8, 2011

So long and happy Mother's Day

And I don't mean so long in a bad way, but for the last two weeks, I've kept my parents Scottish Terrier, Nessie, while my parents were cruising around the Caribbean for a few weeks. They live a really tough life with their weekends at the winery, weeknight of Bunco and multiple cruises at a time.

Regardless, since their dog is a tad bit needy (and by a tad bit we mean she's like an infant child), she stays with me. For 13 days, she was awesome (well, aside from the fact that she needs constant affection and wakes up at 6 AM). On day 14, she decided to urinate all over the carpet and vomit everywhere. Yay! I'm pretty sure dog vomit might be the most disgusting smell around.

Anywhoo ... Happy Mother's Day! Your dog can't wait for you to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment