Monday, May 9, 2011

Lies, Lean Cuisine, Lies!

So in my prepetual attempt to not become a giant, fat person, I eat healthy, yet tasty, Lean Cuisines for lunch and occasionally dinner ... mainly because I recently learned that a diet of Chick-Fila is not exactly the most healthy option and doesn't promote weight loss. 

Today, I had one of my "favorites" ... spaghetti and meatball (and make sure you click on the link so you can see the picture of the meat ball). Unfortunately, today's lunch lacked something important ... the meatball. Maybe the extra 10 seconds I microwaved the mean vaporized the meatballs, but there were none to be found. !Que Lastima!

I mean really, Lean Cuisine? What if the one thing I was looking forward to all day was my Lean Cuisine lunch and tasty meatballs (and yes, things are not that exciting right now and I do look forward to food)? I think I have finally realized why there is violence in the work place ... probably because someone got a Lean Cuisine sans meatball! Kinda like having Chicken Kiev without the Chicken ... or meat loaf with out meat?

Shame on you Lean Cuisine.  I thought the fleecing of the consumer was bad when they carved out the bottom of my peanut butter jar, but I guess its gone to new levels. I hope all the fat cats and food wizards at Lean Cuisine are happy because they saved another ten cents on the consumer by giving me a lunch with out meatballs.  Bastards -- when I intentionally cut someone off or randomly yell at a pedestrian later, I'm going to blame it all on Lean Cuisine. I sure hope tomorrow's Chicken Parmesean comes with Chicken!


No comments:

Post a Comment