Friday, May 20, 2011

And we're back ...

After a couple of weeks of seeming super human, Obama went back to below normal status with this "speech to the muslims".  I'm actually shocked he made the speech because I doubt he is going to get much Jewish support in 2012, but then again, what do I know, I"m not a pollster.

And now ... Netanyahu takes Obama on a history lesson about Israel and policy -- seriously, who's Obama's scheduling secretary because the last thing I would do is sit down with the leader of Israel after you say, "hey, give up some land to the guys you conqured back in '67". 

You know, I wouldn't argue with Netanyahu. He was a commando and killed a lot of bad guys and now he's the Israeli leader.  If he weren't Jewish, I might call him the Messiah ... or maybe I can call him that ... I dunno and certainly don't mean that in an anti-semetic way.  Oh in case you didn't know -- the Israeli's helped train our Delta Force so I think we should be nice to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment