Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'd rather break my leg again

Unfortunately, I inherited some European style team which means I'm prone to really fun things like cracks, breaks, cavities and other uncomfortable things. In order to stop 6 straight weeks of migraine and intense pain, I went in for a root canal and a few other (minor) dental procedures.

Much to my dismay, they held off on doing the root canal until Thursday and instead performed two crowns and three fillings.  The procedure took just under four hours and the only thing good I can say is ... well, nothing. The procedure was shit and painful. I don't care how much gas / needles you give me (gas twice and 8 shots), a drill hitting a nerve in a tooth is just painful. So much so that I'd prefer the surgery I had a few years ago or rebreaking my leg.  They were less annoying / painful.

The good news, I get to go back on Thursday for round two. Woo Hoo. More drills, needles and pain. Awesome.  Screw waterboarding, they ought to just send dentists to interrogate terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment