Thursday, May 19, 2011

Are we really all going to die on Saturday?

The first prophecy of the end of the world is for this Saturday. Woo Hoo! Sweet. I'm not sure I'm buying this one because I'm prepping for the Dec. 21, 2012 End of Days.  Regardless, to prep for the May 21 End of Days, here's how I'm going to enjoy my last day:
  • Pop some pain killers b/c I'm sure I'll still be in pain from this F'ing dental crap 
  • Hit some golf balls and shoot some targets with my new 9mm
  • Go for a jog b/c pending we don't all die, I have a 10K in a few weeks
  • Watch South Park, 2012, Armegeddenon and Deep Impact for fun 
  • Sit by the pool and judge a bunch of Emory grad, medical, law students and mock their entitlement and inflated superiority complex 
  • Hang out with a ginger b/c rumor has it they are going extinct
  • Drink this rare, awesome bottle of bourbon that retired sorority girl bought me 
  • Watch the Braves and maybe play a little PS3 since the network is finally up
  • Goto Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot ... I dunno, I just might not have enough time
Got a busy day planned ... but I know the end of the world isn't coming. Yeah, call me psychic. The real reason I know the world isn't ending is because I have two more dental appointments and the world won't end until I experience those really fun situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment