Thursday, August 18, 2011

Someone get this boy a helmet

One of the many reasons for not writing much lately has been the result of some serious spaciness as well as sever headaches caused by a nice smack on the head a few weeks ago.  After a quick visit to the neurologist this morning, he confirmed that yes ... I had Concussion #6.  Aside from Chris Miller and the chick from Garden State, do you know anyone except Jed that's had 6 concussions?

The even better news, I have Post-concussion syndrome which symptoms are defined as:  The condition can cause a variety of symptoms: physical, such as headache; cognitive, such as difficulty concentrating; and emotional and behavioral, such as irritability.

That's funny ... so that means if you've been around me in the last month I have been irritated, stupid and in pain.  Well those symptoms pretty much sum up the last ten years. 

So does this mean my life is about to turn in to Garden State?




No comments:

Post a Comment