Friday, August 19, 2011

Peace all you hard workers trying to save the economy and your jobs, Obama out ...

Disclamier: This post may or may not be the cause of Post Concussion Syndrome -- the anger symptom.  

"Well, the economy is crap, everyone in Congress is fighting, Joe is in China and since I just told Syria what's up ... why don't I go on vacation," thought the anointed one as he stared at the ceiling in the Oval Office earlier this week. 

Well, that's what I'm assuming he's thinking because he sure doesn't want to get his hands dirty and get to work. I bet that "town hall" campaign (oops, it wasn't a campaign tour, sorry Axlrod) was super tiring (and for the record cheap for us tax payers). You know, after not answering questions to the media (sans a REAL hard hitting interview with Wolf Blitzer that said NOTHING) and talking for 20 minutes in a couple of campaign friendly towns, the anointed one probably needs a vacation.

Seriously, go on vacation. Stay on vacation. Have a staycation ... don't care just please don't' come back.  Honestly, I bet the stock market improves while your gone and your approval rating might go up since people would rather have you on vacation than doing NADA in DC.

The sad part is that when things are bad at my job and sh*t is hitting the fan, I can't just take a week to kick it on the company dime because 1. I'd get fired and 2. I can't do things on the company dime. Enjoy your vacation ... 

But be prepared for some horse sh*t, dramatic return to Washington on Wednesday as he prepares to SAVE the country!  Garbage ... absolute garbage ... anyone seen my meds?





No comments:

Post a Comment