Monday, June 27, 2011

YYEESS!!!!!!!

What a glorious Monday! Well, actually, it kinda sucks but I just got tickets to Transformers 3 on Wednesday night in 3D IMAX so I'm happy. I realize that I will be ostracized by my friends for wanting to see the movie, but I really don't care ... I love these type of movies!

Let's be honest ... the plot will suck, the acting will be lame, but the special effects will be awesome and its ... Transformers - one of my favorite toys as a kid. This also marks the first movie I will see in 3D IMAX.  I'm considering taking the full day off to prepare for the "funness" ... that and if I don't get a day off soon, I might seriously consider chewing glass for fun. 

They only person I really feel sorry for is the retired sorority girl because 1. she doesn't watch movies 2. never seen transformers 3. will be completely lost 4. I won't explain any of it til after so I hope she's reading and watching Transformers (it's USA) tonight to prevent any series of interrupting questions (actually no reason to see Transformers 2 because the racist robots ruined it). 

Some new footage: 

No comments:

Post a Comment