Friday, March 4, 2011

Forbes 10 Happiest Jobs

Shocker, mine didn't make the list. I'm actually surprised by the list (link to Forbes article)
  1. Biotech - sure. You get paid well and cure stuff
  2. Customer Service -- I guess ... if your into screwing your fellow man for fun. Sure. I'd say it would make me happy.
  3. Education -- I think a millennial wrote this list because my friends that are teachers hate the kids they each.
  4. Admin -- Hmm ... I'm really starting to wonder who wrote this list.
  5. Purchasing / Procurement -- another example of a group that causes others tremendous pain and suffering
  6. Accounting - since the economy is in the crapper, I doubt they are doing much. Plus, I bet having an abacus on your desk is cool.
  7. Finance -- I think Obama wrote this list
  8. Non-Profit -- sure. I'd be happy too if I were helping people all the time.
  9. Healthcare -- this was true until universal healthcare! I bet working in that industry is amazing now ... hey, where's my hand out?
  10. Legal -- ahh, lawyers. Once upon a time, I wanted to be a lawyer. Today, I'd rather volunteer to lead protests in Libya.
Here's what I would say are the top 5 jobs:
  1. President
  2. The guy who makes trailers for movies
  3. Charlie Sheen's drug dealer
  4. Distributor of riot gear for EMEA
  5. Gas station owner

No comments:

Post a Comment