Monday, March 28, 2011

Facebook's demise is near ...

From NY TIMES

Guess who Facebook is going to hire to help run their communications ... that's right ... GIBBY! We all thought that Gibby was going to run the Obama campaign, but looks like he's a smart boy and wants to get PAID. One would think that Gibby finally saw the light and is jumping off the Obama campaign wagon. Maybe he was influenced by the fantastic decision to hitch our military industrial complex to a bunch of dudes in track suits riding around in Toyota Highlanders with AA guns hanging out the sun roof. On a quick side note, I was at a gun show this weekend and I'm pretty sure everyone in that room as well as myself, are better armed than the Libyan rebels.

Back to Gibby: I can't blame him, if he gets this gig, he will probably make millions. For all of our sakes, I sure hope Gibby takes a more "hands off" role so Facebook doesn't go the path of the Obama administration.

Oh and I also hope Gibby gets rich which means he can drift away into obscurity so we NEVER HAVE TO HEAR HIM STUTTER AG AG AG AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment