Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bye Bye Gibby

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs is going ... going ... gone. Peace out. You know, I've never been a fan of Robert Gibbs. Shocking, I know. I've been so nice to him in previous post. I'm pretty sure Donald Duck would have been a better spokesperson. Better yet, you could prop up a homeless person high on Crystal Meth and they would do a better job than Gibby.

I hope Obama uses his new found wit and finds someone who does not use lame ass jokes (hope you stay at a Holiday Inn tonight Gibby), can speak with out stuttering or saying um 1,00 times and does not patronize the media. I always found it funny how he patronized the media -- the group solely responsible for the election of the anointed one.

Gibby will certainly appear as the head of Obama's re-election team and I'm sure we will have to put up with his smart ass remarks in 2012, but until then, I'm just happy to know that this clown is no longer the voice of our government.

No comments:

Post a Comment