Friday, November 19, 2010

Where in the world is Jed Eckert?

So it seems that my last post has a lot of people wondering where I am these days ... unfortunately (actually, I'd say fortunately b/c we all know how much I love our neighbors to the North), I am not in America's hat, but in America's beanie ... San Francisco. That's right, I'm back in SF again. I have to admit, I once thought it was magical and amazing ... since I've been here a lot and have been working around some of the "locals", I've decided I love it less. One of the things saving the experience, the food.

Last night we went to Boulevard -- AMAZING. Really love the atmosphere and the food is fantastic. Plus, they serve Bulleit Bourbon ... and that makes almost everything better. The night before we went to A-16 -- another cool place that I would highly recommend. The Mozzarella Burreta was phenomenal as well as the pumpkin gnocchi -- yeah, who would have thunk that I would eat pumpkin gnocchi?

And if you like cupcakes, this is the city for you. We came across one place in the Embarcadero and had a cupcake that was rated as one of the top 10 deserts in the country. I have to admit ... it was pretty good.

In other news, we are working down near the Embarcadero where there is an ice skating rink -- I'm so going and go ahead and get the ER on stand by because Jed is still clumsy and has been injury free for at least three months.


No comments:

Post a Comment