Monday, November 21, 2011

Why I love Best Buy ...



For obvious reasons, I love Best Buy because it is the one place where I can go to buy Televisions, Video Games, iPads, Printers, Vaccuums, Ovens, Car Radios, Running Watchings, Blu Rays, Mobile Phones, Snacks, Magazines, Blenders and Cookwear. Pretty much, I'd live there if I could. 

When I was living in Europe, the biggest things I missed (aside from people. Mexican Food, Weapons of Mass Destruction and weather), was Best Buy.  In fact, I actually would go by Best Buy on the way home from the airport just so I could take in all the wonderul and awesomeoness that is Best Buy ... that and buy DVDs for all my English peeps because their prices are ridiculous. 

Well, yesterday, Best Buy made me an even bigger fan for life. About a month ago, I bought Retired Sorority Girl a 3D TV as an early Christmas present because she really needed a good TV and 3D  Blu-Ray player.  Last Friday, I noticed they had reduced the price $200.  Sunday, on my weekly trip to BBY, I went in and asked customer relations if they could do anything ... and in fact, they gave me $200 dollars back.  Seriously, they actually price matched.

Now, I've heard of price matching before, but usually the fine print states that the moons of Endor and Saturn must be aligned in order for approval. Well, I guess the Ewoks had my back because I got that $200 credit back.  Good on you, Best Buy. I wasn't going to buy anything big this holiday season, but I just might now.  Who thinks a fourth LED LCD Flat Screen is needed for Bowl Game watching?



No comments:

Post a Comment