Monday, December 19, 2011

The new iTunes is amazing

Well, pretty much anything iTunes / Apples is amazing, but the new patch / upgrade is the best version ... EVR.  Ok, here's why its amazing:

  • It taps into every song you've purchased on iTunes even if you've lost songs 
  • I've spent the last couple of hours listening to stuff that I downloaded in '04 and '05
  • It is now official ... I have terrible taste in music
  • At one point, I purchased Guster, Wilco, Jamie Cullum, Andrew W.K, Ryan Adams, Metallica and DMX in a 15 minute period.  That tells me that I was: A. In England, B. Drunk, C. Seriously Intoxicated, D. In a good mood. I compared it to the date in the blog and I went to a party at the BBC that night. Ahh, BBC parties ... oh how I miss those nights. 
So just for fun, I thought I'd include a song I purchased in 2005 on this date: In God's Country by U2.  I must have been in England longing for the warm weather of the South in December. 


No comments:

Post a Comment