Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm back ...

Apologies for the delays but I've been swamped in a sea of email that could kill anyone. Who knew that people didn't read the first line of the while Jed was out memo that stated ... don't cc me on emails. Oh well, nothing says tons of fun like 10 - 12 hours of reading emails of people saying, "thanks, super, great, ok, yes, no, keep in touch, peace, etc"

In other news, cruise was great.  I have lots of pictures and updates I'll share later but certainly looking forward to doing another cruise soon.  By far the most relaxing time I'm had since I mistaken a few Xanax for aspirin. Much more to come when I can get some time to ramble about it.

And finally ... congrats Pippen! Rumor has it the Shire is about to have a festival that will make Frodo and Bilbo Baggins jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment