Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Ahh, Halloween. One of my favorite holidays but unfortunately, I'm stuck at home watching the Great Pumpkin and a few other scary things on TV. The super boot isn't exactly helpful to trick or treating or really any costume ... unless I decide to go as in injury prone 30 something.

In other news, I've been pretty bad about updating the blog.  I've been swamped with work and other fun life activities but hopefully, I'm going to put all responsible things on hold and get back to blogging and other non-essential fun activities. I'm not really sure what those are yet, but since I can't train / run, I thought I'd get back to other lazy activities like attending drinking sessions on weekends and watching endless hours of football. If I'm forced to wear a cast and rest, might as well do it in style.

So Happy Halloween ... enjoy trick / treating and wearing really amazing things that you can only wear one day a year.


happy_halloween_ghost_hg_clr_xlarge.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment