Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Obama must not like his daughters

Caught this nugget of news yesterday:  Malia Obama safe after earthquake in Mexcio. 

That's awesome. Not the earthquake, but the fact that Obama sent his daughter to Mexico. She must have skipped her veggies for a month or kicked the dog ... or something to receive that punishment. Mexico? Does he want his daughter out of the picture?

Don't get me wrong, I loved Mexico back in the day. That's back in the day before the cartels ran the country and before bags of severed heads / mass graves were being found on a daily basis. Never thought I'd agree with Rick Santroum (seriously, never), but I gotta agree with his criticism of Obama.

Dude -- I wouldn't send my ex-girlfriends to Mexico ... ok, maybe one of them.  Course, her evilness might end the cartels so why not ... send the psycho to Mexico.

Anywhoo ... all this says to me is that Obama's daughter was bad and this is cruel and unusual punishment.  We should look into child abuse charges. Poor kid ...

No comments:

Post a Comment