Monday, March 26, 2012

Nice one, POTUS, Nice one

Obama and his lack of knowledge about microphones strikes again ... In a meeting with the Russian president over the ballistic missile system, Obama said:
  • "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."
  • Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you... 
  • Obama: This is my last election…After my election I have more flexibility. 
  • Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir. 
First off ... he's talking to the Russians who don't like or trust us. Second, pretty arrogant for someone who isn't "officially" campaigning.

Granted, unless Jefferson rises from the dead, Obama will win but it just shows his lack of opinion for the rest of us.  He is more concerned about the leverage he will have in his last term in office. I mean here's a guy that was commenting on the Trayvon Martin shooting last week. 

Does this mean that power hungry POTUS is going to push more health care plans that everyone hates? How about a 4 dollar tax on gas for shit and giggles? Let's ban the Bill of Rights? Better yet, let's give back Alaska and give Texas back to the Mexicans?

No comments:

Post a Comment