Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just stop playing ...

I can't recall a more miserable September for my favorite sports teams:  Red Sox and Braves are inventing new ways to lose, UGA is not what I would call having a good start to the season, Falcons lost their opener (but did win their next game so that's good), Furman ... who cares and then it just dawned on me -- our hockey team is in Winnipeg.  Not that I actually care about hockey, I just figured, might as well combine as many bad things into one.  I even lost a game the other night on NCAA 2012 ...

All of these sports failures are dragging me into depression. Sure am glad I got that sports betting thing under control back in my twenties. Also glad I will be MIA next week so I don't have to visually watch Boston and Atlanta complete their EPIC FAIL.

At least I'm not as angry as this guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment