Friday, February 17, 2012

Probably not going to go over well

Viva Mexico! err ... maybe not.  Granted, I'm pretty sure Operation Fast and the Furious was one of the more incompetent operations of all time. I still love how all the people in charge of that operation still have their job. Awesome.

Statistic of the day -- since 9/11, we have lost more than 8,000 soldiers in armed conflict. Since 2006 (when the Mexican Government decided to "get control" of the cartels), 47,000 people have been killed (Source: MSNBC).

Anywhoo, Mexico doesn't want us sending them any more weapons ... and I'm pretty sure the average person doesn't want to send them any. Cool -- note taken and I'll keep all my M4's at home. Let's just call it even and we keep our guns and you keep your violence and people on your side of the river.



No comments:

Post a Comment