Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Iran is coming to get us ... or something like that

 In case you've been living in a cave in Afghanistan, Iran hates us and this morning, they claimed they could bomb us whenever they want.  They also made some brave comments that if we attacked Iran, it would be suicidal for the US. 

STORY

Ok ... I've listened to this saber rattling for a while and now I have to share my discontent for Iran (not that I have anything positive to say about Iran either). First off, we won't bomb you, Israel will. Second, see First off. Third, See first and second.  So in other words, it will probably take a lot to get us into this fight and I'm pretty sure that our government wants nothing to do with it.  Since that is the case, we should all be grateful for Israel. 

Netanyahu said it best when he said, "we can only lose once, and we will never let that happen."  I'm not sure I'd want to pick a fight with a country that's people were systematically executed during the 1940s and then relocated to the holy land to be safe.

Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail and these battles will be fought in videos games, not in real life.  Either way, Perfect Strangers was cancelled and Balky needs to end his five minutes of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment