Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Update

Not much to report today ... I'm sitting in a hospital lobby with Grumpy and its tre' tre' exciting. Couple of things I now love about this hospital:
  • They have a Starbucks
  • If your here for over six hours, they valdiate parking ... wow, really?
  • The "support staff" will go get food and drinks for you ... this is a tremendous improvement on other hospitals where you have to drive off site to get a bottle of water.
  • The gift shop has Crunchie Bars !!!! I'm pretty sure it's the only place in the Southeast that actually has Crunchie Bars. I might come up with excuses to come hang out in the lobby.
  • Old people don't adapt well to technology - watching Grumpy use an iPad is pretty entertaining.
Going to try hospital food shortly ... if I don't write back, someone call a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment