Monday, February 28, 2011

Baseball Season!!

While the start of the official season is a month away, Spring Training started and I couldn't be happier. In fact, I might even make a trip down to watch some Spring Training games.

I'm in hopes that the Braves are going to make a World Series run, but I have to be realistic and say I doubt that's going to happen. Regardless, I'm hoping its the Braves and Red Sox in October ... I'm also hoping for that winning lottery ticket to appear.

Anywhoo -- good to see Chipper Jones is back playing. Gotta love his quote this morning to the ole journos (from today's AJC): “If they think I’m doing this for the money, they obviously haven’t seen my bank account,” he said. “I’ve never played this game for money. Nor will I. My mind doesn’t work that way. I play this game because I love my teammates and they wanted me to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment